9.14.2009

I ♥ Faces: Contemplative

The challenge this week at I Faces is a photo that exhibits some sort of contemplation. I immediately thought of this picture. This is my thoughtful son. He really likes to contemplate. This picture looks posed, but it really isn't! One afternoon he was leaning back on his beanbag chair, thinking. The light from the window rested so nicely on his face, really bringing out his big, thoughtful eyes. I ran to get my camera and viola!

sam 10 bw

Be sure to check out other contemplations, here:

10 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I hate to say a picture of a boy is pretty, but it sure is. What a handsome young man, and the lighting is wonderful. Nice job.

K. said...

This shot is great... especially the lighting - his eyes look awesome!

MadeInCanarias said...

Wow, that's a great shot! He is so handsome!

Amy said...

This reminds me of all the old b&w pics of Audrey Hepburn. I know it's a boy and he might not appreciate the reference, but it's more the feeling/lighting/shadows/etc. Lovely shot.

Foursons said...

He has the most beautiful eyes and flawless skin. Gorgeous picture and perfect in b&w.

Indy Cookie said...

Stunning image!

Montserrat said...

Haha! After reading the other comments don't tell him he's pretty! It is the perfect contemplative shot. Wonder what he's thinking about?

Juanita Harris said...

Wow! Awesome shot! You have got yourself one handsome looking young man!

Amanda said...

This is fantastic. Can't you just see all his hopes and dreams in his eyes?

Maureen said...

What an excellent shot! Love it!