I love how her eyes match the monster hands.
love the eye effect, subtle but verrrryyy cool!!!
yikes! those eyes with the hands - crazy! :-)
Love the green eyes! Congratulations on your win last week! Your photos are beautiful!
LOve LOve Love the eyes.....WOw what a great shot.
This shot is AWESOME! I love it!
So how do you get the eyes to do that? I have photoshop elements 7 and that is all. Can I do it with that?Thanks, Heather - mom to 3 yr old Roccowww.willisadoptionstory.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love how her eyes match the monster hands.
love the eye effect, subtle but verrrryyy cool!!!
yikes! those eyes with the hands - crazy! :-)
Love the green eyes! Congratulations on your win last week! Your photos are beautiful!
LOve LOve Love the eyes.....
WOw what a great shot.
This shot is AWESOME! I love it!
So how do you get the eyes to do that? I have photoshop elements 7 and that is all. Can I do it with that?
Thanks,
Heather - mom to 3 yr old Rocco
www.willisadoptionstory.blogspot.com
Post a Comment