This was the hardest theme for me so far. I guess I'm just not a tooshie photographer. :) This is a picture I took this summer of my girls. They love to climb the fence and chat with our neighbors. Good thing we have such nice neighbors.
For more "family friendly" tooshies:
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh this is cute! I love the colors and the perspective! Def. fits the theme for the week!
Oh yeah, I can identify with this. The allure of the other side of the fence... my granddaughters do it too. You've got a great capture here, wonderful details, well done.
7 comments:
Oh this is cute! I love the colors and the perspective! Def. fits the theme for the week!
That's adorable! I love the dirt-covered bare footsies, it screams fun outside! :D
adorable! I love the hearts on their pockets!
a great capture - you can just hear them giggling!
So CUTE! I also love the dirty feet.
Oh yeah, I can identify with this. The allure of the other side of the fence... my granddaughters do it too. You've got a great capture here, wonderful details, well done.
(here from i <3 faces)
adorable!! love this "peeking" shot!
Post a Comment