I processed this picture in Photoshop CS4.
Original:
Color Edit:First I cropped.
Then I duplicated the layer. (This is a really fun trick, btw)
Then changed the blend on the duplicated layer to "soft light." (changing the blend on a duplicated layer will do fun things to your picture.)
Then I applied a "Gaussian blur" to the duplicated layer. (This gives the photo a little glow)
Then I adjusted the "Opacity" so it wasn't too glowie.
*Btw, you must "Rasterize" your layers to adjust them like this. You can do that by going to the very top menu and click on "Layers" and go down to "Rasterize" and then slide over to "all layers."
Then I added a new layer, placed FloraBella's Vignette overlay on it and rasterized it.
I adjusted the opacity to about 30% and moved it around 'till I liked it.
I also used the eraser tool to lighten up parts of the vignette that I thought were too dark.
Then end.
Black and White edit:
all of the above
except no color.


2 comments:
Thank you so much for the compliments on my picture. I don't know why I didn't buy a remote before. I guess I just never realized how inexpensive they are! Great job on editing. I like the contrast. I have yet to follow the fix-it fridays, but maybe I'll have to start.
Great fix! I love the black and white one especially!
Post a Comment