1.19.2010

I ♥ Faces: We are Family!

This week's challenge is all about the family. I captured this shot of my brood late one warm August night. The kids like to sleep out on our deck in the summer and have dad read stories to them. It's one of my favorite pictures and I hope it's one of their favorite memories.

reading2

Check out more family fun here:

8 comments:

Julia Spencer said...

Oh Wow! Such a cool capture!

The Daily Bee said...

Great photo!

Unknown said...

Great photo & how wonderful to be able to share a moment like that! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

beauty! the light is great!

corinne said...

perfect. you should win this one for sure.

gma said...

Cozy!

Drew said...

This is my favorite...hands down. I love how it's not posed and truly is a beautiful family moment. Beautiful!

Karli said...

This brought a tear to my eye. These are the moments the kids will remember.