I had no idea you had a photography blog! I am so excited to see your beautiful work more often. You have been doing this longer than I thought. Photographers with your style just make me smile, I love the moments you capture and the artistic ability behind it to make each photo that much better. Beautiful, as usual I am in awe of your wonderful work.
4 comments:
You and Melissa both are amazing!
Fantastic work Sonja!! You really are amazing! :)
(I can't wait for Monday...) :D
I had no idea you had a photography blog! I am so excited to see your beautiful work more often. You have been doing this longer than I thought. Photographers with your style just make me smile, I love the moments you capture and the artistic ability behind it to make each photo that much better. Beautiful, as usual I am in awe of your wonderful work.
Melissa is such a hottie. I love how these Valentines turned out. You do have such a gift.
Post a Comment