It's been a while since I've participated in a contest/ challenge over at I Heart Faces. This week's theme caught my attention, however. There are some stunning and inspiring photos entered this week. Be sure to check them out! Also, I just have to say how much I love that site. I've learned so much from all the contributors over there. Thank you ladies and gents!
I took this last spring. My husband and I had the good fortune of traveling to England. We spent Easter in the Costwolds. It was very lovely and WINDY. This is the Broadway Tower. That's my husband there walking down the hill.
11 comments:
I love this! A perfect shot.
Beautiful! I like the black and white, because it's old-fashioned and nostalgic, and it fits the castle, but I'd love to see the colored sky with clouds in this shot, too.
Beautiful shot... great lines.
Thanks for the love too!
Ooh, so cool! It's the castle on the hill! I love this!
Very cool! Nice conversion :)
love this. totally jealous you got to shoot at this location...
Love the over all feel of this photo!
England is so captivating. I would move there in a heart beat.
Your picture is stunning!
Great shot!
What a wonderful trip. I love this shot. It tells a great story! Congratulations on being a winner this week. I know y ou have to be SO excited!
ahh, memories! miss you!
Post a Comment